9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Kambu Dosai–South vs. North Challenge

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kambu Dosai–South vs. North Challenge

So excited to be part of the SNC group which is created by Divya. Idea here is the group is divided into 2 and then each group challenges the other group with a recipe. Now from the Southern team, it is my turn this month to challenge my friends from the North team.  The choice for this month is a very healthy and delicious breakfast / tiffin item… It also makes a perfect “lunchbox” food or “travel” food… IMG_4697
Here is the link to the recipe for this month’s challenge for the North Team - Kambu Dosai / Bajra Dosai –Very Healthy Breakfast.. I have given the translation in English / Hindi for most of the ingredients.. Please email me at nivedhanams@gmail.com if you have any questions… Please add your post to the linky tool below


No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...